Our mission is to provide support, education, and advocacy to individuals living with mental illness, their family and friends.
NAMI Flathead seeks to accomplish its mission through the following:
- Provide support and education to individuals living with mental illness, their family and friends.
- Monitor health care facilities for performance and to assure accountability thereof.
- Promote community support services, including but not limited to housing,
- employment, day services, etc.
- Ensure public, consumer, and member education and function as an information education center.
- Promote research into all aspects of mental illness to include diagnosis, treatment, and recovery.
- Partner and network with other mental health organizations.
- Foster an understanding of individual and family rights.
- Promote anti-stigma in all aspects of public and private life.
- Receive funds in support of all of the above.
WHEN: First Monday of the month @ 5:00 PM
WHERE: Gateway Mall – 1203 US-2, Kalispell MT 59901
You do not have to be a member of NAMI to attend a support group.